Friday, September 12, 2014

Black, white and copper in a Stockholm space

It's Friday.I'm in love...with this black, white and copper apartment in Södermalm, Stockholm. What a space! Light, airy and bright with beautiful designer pieces and the odd vintage find. Really what's not to love? I could pad around here over the weekend, how about you?!








Fantastic Frank
A few pieces I know and love: CopperShade light by Tom Dixon, Bertoia Side chairs, Diamond Light, House Doctor rug in the kitchen and the Marimekko Hetkiä shower curtain.

My three favourite copper pieces: The Kubus copper candle holder, Tom Dixon Etch tea light holder (which I have in my sitting room) and Scented Candle London (the perfect present for any Londoners living away from home! :). 

But does anyone know where those copper mirrors are from? I feel like I need those in my life! And the black magazine rack?!

For more inspiration you might like to take a peek at this home of a Swedish interior designer which also channels the copper trend. Or how about monochrome and brass?!

Have a wonderful weekend, up to anything great?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Blogroll

  • Consectetuer

  • Popular

  • Comments